Your member gateway to online information and self-service features.
Aetna Navigator gives you a quick and easy reference for plan benefits. Once you've registered, you can view:
- Who is covered – to verify coverage of yourself and family members, and to review PCP selections.
- ID cards – order a replacement ID card and even print a temporary ID document until your new card arrives in the mail
- Medical benefits – for a general description of your medical benefits, including copay and or coinsurance amounts, as well as information about your Health Savings Account (HSA) if you’re enrolled in the Be Well Premier CDHP or Be Well CDHP.
- Flexible Spending Account – to check your health care and dependent day care account balance(s) and payment details, and use tools for managing your account(s).
- Claims status – to check on the status of medical claims.
- Explanations of Benefits (EOB) – to check status of EOBs.
- Discounts – to learn more and get started with the discount programs that are available to Aetna members.